(Last updated 2/22/13)
ENTRY REGISTRATION DATES
JULY 1 - SEPTEMBER 1
The Online Entry System (see link above) is the fastest and most reliable method of entry and the majority of our exhibitors register electronically; however, you may opt to download an entry registration form on this page and deliver to the Fair Office or send by US postal mail to be received in the fair office prior to the entry registration deadline.
CONFIRMATION INSTRUCTIONS: Exhibitor must include a self-addressed & stamped business size envelope with the entry registration form in order to receive a Confirmation letter acknowledging receipt of entry registration form.
We do not accept faxed entry registration forms.
|GET ADOBE READER||ON THIS PAGE|
Entry Registration may be made using one of the following methods...
- ONLINE ENTRY REGISTRATION (the majority of entries are placed using the Online Entry System) or
- Download (print) current year Official South Carolina State Fair entry registration form from this page.
- Complete form. Please type or print legibly in black or blue ink only.
Using a business size envelope, mail entry registration form to SC State Fair, Entry Office, P.O. Box 393, Columbia SC 29202 or...You may opt to hand deliver directly to the Fair Office (Dowling Administration Building) during regular office hours (Mon.-Fri., 7:30AM - 4:00PM). Faxed entry forms will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Entry Fees, if applicable, must be included with the entry registration form (see Payment of Fees).
- CONFIRMATION LETTERS...
- Online Exhibitors receive immediate online confirmation once they submit their entries.
- For mailed entries, please include a self-addressed & stamped business size envelope with the entry registration form in order to receive a Confirmation letter from the Entry Office acknowledging receipt of entry registration form.
Other information you may find helpful...
- Groups/Schools are encouraged to register online. Any group or school entry registration forms that are 'hand delivered' must be submitted together with an adult contact name and telephone number.
- Each department requires its own entry registration form which are updated each year; forms received on previous year entry form, incorrect department, or with multiple department entries listed will not be accepted.
- Exhibitor information including signature, telephone number and Social Security number (or Farm Federal ID if entry is made in Farm name) is required.
- Exhibitors who "opt out" of listing their SS# (by writing REFUSED in the SS# field or who fail to provide the SS#), acknowledge they will be eligible to receive tangible awards such as ribbons, rosettes, etc., but will forfeit all prize monies, a.k.a. premiums.
- The Fair Administration Office (Dowling Building) is located just inside the North Gate on Rosewood Drive (to the right, one-story building across from the Rocket).
- Incomplete entry registration forms, forms received after the Entry Registration Period, and past year entry forms will be disqualified. Efforts to notify disqualified applicants will be made, provided the contact information is available and legible. However, the SC State Fair will not be held responsible for notification of disqualified entries.
- Postal mailed entry forms MUST include the Exhibitors' signature following the Liability, Waiver & Release statement, name, postal mailing address, *Social Security number (unless forfeiting prize monies by writing REFUSED in SS# field), and telephone number. Incomplete entry forms will be disqualified.
- Questions or problems regarding online entry registration should be directed to the Entry Office at 803-799-3387.
- All other questions should be directed to the Superintendent of the Department whose contact information is listed on each department's Index page in the online Premium Guide.
Exhibitors registering in departments requiring an Exhibitor Fee and/or Entry Fees must submit these fees with their entry registration form. The Online Entry System will accept a major credit/debit card (Visa or Master Card) for payment of these fees. Exhibitors submitting a paper entry registration form may pay fees using a major credit/debit card, check or money order during the Open Entry Registration period made payable to SC State Fair; however, checks will not be accepted during the Late Entry Registration Period.
PLEASE NOTE: Exhibitor fees and entry registration fees are non-refundable.
I cannot see the Entry Form when I click on it.
Download & install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you already have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, re-install the latest version here.
When I print my form, it has black areas that I could not see on my screen.
Print to another printer if available, or try another computer. If that is not an option, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with request for specific entry form(s) to be mailed to you to SC State Fair, P.O. Box 393, Columbia SC 29202.
My computer will not download the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mostly likely this is due to a slow connection to the Internet or you do not have enough space on your computer for the program. Please try from another computer to print your form. If that is not an option, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with request for specific entry form(s) to be mailed to you to SC State Fair, P.O. Box 393, Columbia SC 29202.
I am still having problems.
Please try from another computer. If that is not an option, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with request for specific entry form(s) to be mailed to you to SC State Fair, P.O. Box 393, Columbia SC 29202.